The Code for Construction Product Information (CCPI) has been established as a voluntary code of practice in response to the to the recommendations in Dame Judith Hackitt’s reports after the Grenfell fire. In the latest report from the Industry Safety Steering Group, chaired by Dame Hackitt, CCPI is recognised as an example of ‘just how much has been done to provide industry with the tools and frameworks it needs to accelerate the pace of change and to rebuild trust and confidence in and across the sector’. CCPI provides validation for manufacturers to show and ensure the product information they provide is clear, accurate and unambiguous. This webinar gives a summary of:
- Background to the Code and its roll-out
- The CCPI verification process
- What is required from manufacturers and suppliers who wish to register their product information
- The benefits of registering and achieving product information verification
- The structure of fees and where to find out more
Hosted by CPI Ltd who operate the scheme, this free webinar with the opportunity to ask questions, will inform marketers with construction product manufacturers about what they need to prepare for. It will be presented by those involved in developing the code, managing it and implementing it.
9th February 12.00 – 13.00