The CMAs hosted a webinar on Wednesday September 30th 2020 focussed on the future of media.
There has been a lot of talk about the new digital age which has been turbocharged as a result of Covid. What does this mean for some of our more traditional forms of interaction – will people still go to exhibitions and what about hardcopy publications? Our panel of experts debated the issues.
- Chris Ashworth, CIMCIG
- Liam Bateman, Managing Director – The Think Tank
- Robin Cordy, Marketing Director – NBS
- Kate Perrin, Marketing Director – Barbour ABI
- Helen Castle, Director of Publishing – RIBA
- Jonathan Stock, Publishing Director – Architecture Today
- Nathan Garnett, Director – Construction, Media10