This category is open to all agencies wholly focussed on public relations, or for those parts of multi or full service agencies who are wholly focussed on delivering such campaigns.
Judges will be looking for:
- Consistent high performance, customer focus, and service levels. Evidence of significant customer satisfaction from clients in the construction sector.
- Achieving demonstrable marketing/business success on behalf of construction sector clients to meet specific client objectives.
- Evidence that the agency has proactively and strategically contributed to clients’ communications success – that the agency has made a difference rather than ride on successful clients.
- A strong culture of creativity and originality.
- A high degree of client loyalty.
Note: Entrants shortlisted in the Agency categories (19,20 and 21) will be invited to present their award submission. The presentation day will be in London. Further information will be supplied, following the initial judges’ meeting and announcement of the shortlisted entries.