Terms and Conditions
- Entries for the Construction Marketing Awards can only be accepted online.
- Entry fee – there is no fee for entry, but entrants are responsible for any and all costs incurred in preparing their entry and submitting it for consideration.
- Judging Criteria – Entrants should carefully note the judging criteria, they are the basis that will be used to determine the winners.
- Instructions for entry – entries which do not comply with the instructions for entry may, at the judges’ discretion, be rejected. Entrants will not be informed if their entry is rejected. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Work entered should be have been completed between June 2016 and August 2017
- Judges may decide to reassign an entry from one category to another if they feel it better meets the entry criteria.
- Anyone completing an entry will be deemed to have the authority to do so on behalf of any agency or client company involved in or mentioned in the entry. Neither CIMCIG nor Construction Marketing Events or any of their subcontractors can be held liable for any claim or loss arising from this or any other breach of these terms & conditions.
- The judges’ decisions shall be absolutely final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Any material submitted for entry may be reproduced freely and at no cost by CIMCIG or Construction Marketing Events or their agents in connection with the Construction Marketing Awards. All material shall be deemed free of copyright or other encumbrance, neither CIMCIG nor Construction Marketing Events shall be held liable for any claim or liability arising from such use.
- Winners, those Highly Commended, and Finalists (those who are included on the published shortlists) are entitled to use the appropriate official logo graphics provided by the Organiser of the Awards to promote their success. These should be the only graphics used. Descriptions of the entrant’s degree of success in prose shall clearly refer to only the success achieved.
- All information regarding the results will be embargoed for publication until after the Awards Presentation Dinner.
Rules of Entry CMA 2017
Entries are to be submitted online via the entry form.