Entries in this category can involve traditional printed direct mail, email, or of course direct person to person marketing on the phone or face to face.
The winner will certainly display a high quality approach to data, targeting and segmentation, and will be able to provide a range of measures of success.
As with other communication categories, entrants should demonstrate effectiveness against the following criteria:
- There are clear objectives for the communication and these are linked to the company’s overall marketing objectives.
- The audience is well defined and researched.
- The communication is innovative and creatively designed for that target audience.
- That the communication was cost effective in relation to the level of success, with a clear demonstration of ROI.
- And most importantly that the objectives were measurably achieved (or exceeded) and that the campaign can be shown to have succeeded.