This category can be entered by a campaign which involves a single execution, or a range of different ones, and could involve print, online or broadcast media.
Creative will be important, especially in how it addresses the audience’s needs and wants. The response generated will be important too – and should be measured against a key success criterion for the company.
As with other communication categories, entrants should demonstrate effectiveness against the following criteria:
- There are clear objectives for the communication and these are linked to the company’s overall marketing objectives.
- The audience is well defined and researched.
- The communication is innovative and creatively designed for that target audience.
- That the communication was cost effective in relation to the level of success, with a clear demonstration of ROI.
- And most importantly that the objectives were measurably achieved (or exceeded) and that the campaign can be shown to have succeeded.