In this category you are invited to enter campaigns primarily making use of any or all of the social networks to hand – LinkedIn, twitter, Pinterest and more. Judges will be looking for creativity here, coherence with brand, and also a relentless focus on the business benefits, with measurement that rates the activity against business objectives.
As with other communication categories, entrants should demonstrate effectiveness against the following criteria:
- There are clear objectives for the communication and these are linked.
to the company’s overall marketing objectives.
- The audience is well defined and researched.
- The communication is innovative and creatively designed for that target audience.
- That the communication was cost effective in relation to the level of success, with a clear demonstration of ROI.
- And most importantly that the objectives were measurably achieved (or exceeded) and that the campaign can be shown to have succeeded.