In this category you can enter campaigns centred on other electronic or digital media – podcasts, digital TV, structured SEO/SEM, email driven CRM – all would fit here. While a website based campaign can be entered, for it to win it would need to be an integrated campaign with at least one other digital channel.
Previous winners have shown both exceptionally sophisticated use of multiple channels – video, social media, database driven e-mail – and a laser-like focus on making one channel deliver exceptional results.
As with other communication categories, entrants should demonstrate effectiveness against the following criteria:
- There are clear objectives for the communication and these are linked.
to the company’s overall marketing objectives.
- The audience is well defined and researched.
- The communication is innovative and creatively designed for that target audience.
- That the communication was cost effective in relation to the level of success, with a clear demonstration of ROI.
- And most importantly that the objectives were measurably achieved (or exceeded) and that the campaign can be shown to have succeeded.