This category is open to all marketing agencies and consultancies serving the Construction and Built Environment sector. The winners of this award will need to demonstrate excellence in the following criteria:
- Consistent high performance delivering tangible results for one or more
clients in the construction sector.
- Achieving demonstrable marketing/business success to meet specific client
- Evidence that the agency has proactively and strategically contributed to clients’ communications success – that the agency has made a difference rather than ride on successful clients.
- A strong culture of creativity and originality.
- A high degree of client loyalty.
Note: Entrants shortlisted in the Agency categories (19,20 and 21) will be invited to present their award submission. The presentation day will be in London. Further information will be supplied, following the initial judges’ meeting and announcement of the shortlisted entries.